All topics are designed to be delivered as keynote presentations, break-out sessions or workshops and are customized to meet the needs of the client.
The Power of Radical Caring
Collectively, we’re living in one of the worst times of our lives. COVID-19 has flipped our world upside down and as we attempt to navigate during these challenging times, the number of cases continue to rise daily. Many people are contracting the coronavirus and as a result, the healthcare system is being strained. Adequate healthcare can be the difference between life or death. Healthcare providers often share in the most intimate aspects of people’s lives, sometimes during the most difficult times. Achieving maximum results requires the best from the medical community of doctors, nurses, administrators, as well as participation from an informed patient. There’s a call for healing and a sense of connectedness, where people can be guided on how to care more for each other. Caring matters! The radical caring movement is an initiative that focuses on radical caring, engagement and communication — primarily before challenging situations arrive.
During this talk, Andrea introduces the concept of Caring Intelligence and shares with the participants tools they can use immediately to increase employee engagement. Attendees will learn from the content, share with each other, and discuss the best practices they use to create a workplace culture that cares while decreasing employee burnout.
Participants will learn:
- How to led with compassion
- How to increase productivity and retention in the workplace
- How to create balance in the workplace
- How to reduce compassion fatigue and avoid burnout
*The quest to solve problems before they happen.
The Last Curve: 3 Principles for a Powerful Mindset
In order to run the 400 meters, an athlete has to have a great combination of power, speed and endurance. In this race, the competition begins in the final stretch, the most challenging part of the race. Andrea shares the lessons she learned from mastering one of the toughest races in track and field.
The Last Curve holds principles for having a successful mindset and a successful life: overcoming mental limitations, staying focused on the end goal and surpassing boundaries to reach your greatest potential. A fun and informative talk, Andrea easily relates both her story and the keys to a powerful mindset to a diverse audience, inspiring people of all ages and backgrounds.
You will learn:
- How your thinking determines your life
- Strategies to eliminate the negative
- How to use your vision to accelerate results
The Power of VISION: 3 Keys to Accelerating Results
• Do you want to discover your true dream or purpose?
• Would you like to eliminate fear, doubt, and worry and move toward your goals with confidence?
• Do you want to achieve greater results with less effort?
During this dynamic talk, you will unlock the code for success so that you can harness your life’s purpose and the prosperity you deserve. You will walk away with 3 keys to accelerating your results.
Participants will learn:
- Simple thinking-strategies that will guard you from fear, doubt and worry
- How to create sustained success
- The number one factor that causes people to lose steam when going after a dream, and how to stay motivated and override it
- A proven method for dissolving resistance and create greater results
The Beautiful Journey: 3 Steps to Moves from Pain to Purpose
Every experience we have is neutral; we get to choose whether it's good or bad. As a two-time cancer survivor, Andrea understands the importance of perspective and being able to see the beauty in all things. She is a firm believer that when we go through trials and tribulations, they just aren't happening to us but for us.
In this engaging talk, Andrea shares her story of resilience and gives the 3-step prescription for unleashing the possibilities within. She empowers the audience to take reign over their lives and go on their own "Beautiful Journey."
The Pursuit of EXCELLENCE: Strategies For Success
Aristotle once said, “We are what we repeatedly do. EXCELLENCE, then, is not an act but a habit.” If that’s true, then EXCELLENCE is not just an act of DOing but it's also a state of BEing.
In this energetic and thought-provoking presentation, you will be provided tools that will help you create success through EXCELLENCE in all areas of your life.
With confidence and grace, you will gain the following insights:
- Who You Are...REALLY?
- Paradigms Create Reality
- The 7 BEs of EXCELLENCE
- How EXCELLENCE Creates Success
EXCELLENCE is not only what you do but who you BEcome!
- Moving from Good to Great: 4 Skills to Propel You to Higher Success
- Courageous Leadership: 3 Principles To Succeed as a Leader
- The Road to Somewhere: Why Vision Matters During a Crisis
- The Magic of Authenticity: How to Embrace the Real You
- Life by Design: Creating One the Life You Love
- The Beautiful Journey: 3 Steps to Move from Pain to Purpose
- Releasing the Routine: The Power of Getting Unstuck
Click here for speaking testimonials.